Mon, 17 Oct|
Autumn Nature Camp 2022
299 € (9am - 2pm) 379 € (9am - 4pm) 17th - 21st October 2022 (Monday - Friday) 7 - 10 years old (born in year 2015-2011) (inclusive of 24% VAT) 5 nutrient-rich lunches and snacks are provided. Insurance is included.
Time & Location
17 Oct 2022, 09:00 – 21 Oct 2022, 16:00
Helsinki, Koreankatu 2, 00560 Helsinki, Finland
About the Event
17th - 21st October 2022 (Monday - Friday)
7 - 10 years old (born in year 2015-2011)
9am - 2pm / 9am - 4pm
- Four days in Kamukoti Arabia (Koreankatu 2, 00560 Helsinki) and its surrounding environment.
- One day in Haltia Nature Center in Nuuksio, Espoo. We will meet in Nuuksio in the morning and kids need to be picked from the same location in the afternoon.
299 € (9am - 2pm)
379 € (9am - 4pm)
(inclusive of 24% VAT)
5 nutrient-rich lunches and snacks are provided.
Insurance is included.
* NEEIF reserves the right to make changes. Spaces at the camp are limited, so make your reservation ASAP!
*The camp is conducted in English, Finnish and Chinese
Autumn Nature Camp with a pinch of technology education
- Nature trips to Vanhankaupunginlahti (Pornaistenniemi, Lammassaari, Kuusiluoto)
- A whole day trip to the Haltia Nature Center in Nuuksio, where we check the exhibitions, make a nature trip, and cook food with fire
- Build small robots with 4D Frame Mechatronics
- Learn technology outdoors
- Learn about nature and how animals and plants prepare for winter
- Birding trips, observe and learn about the last migratory birds
- Learn the basics of orienteering and how to use a compass
- Pick and learn about the common mushrooms
- Make art with natural material
- Make sustainable candles
- Learn to follow recipes and bake seasonal snacks and pastries
- Learn how to find and use edible seasonal things from nature such as rowan berries
- Play some coding games and plenty of nature games
- Spend time outdoors everyday